Highland Explorer are based in Easter Ross in the Tain and Invergordon area, so we are well placed to support the many accommodation businesses on the east coast, from Inverness to Brora and beyond. This region of Scotland has recently become much more popular, thanks to the emergence of the North Coast 500, as a world-class driving route and holiday destination. But the North Highlands is not just about the NC 500 – there are many other parts to it, from the Isle of Skye, to the Outer Hebrides and the Orkney and Shetland Isles in the far north.
What is it that makes Scotland so special? As a holiday destination it has many advantages, not least that it is both clean and safe. There are few countries in the world that offer so much, in such a compact and relatively accessible space. You could be on a deserted beach in the Outer Hebrides in the morning and watching the Royal Military Tattoo in Edinburgh in the evening. Scotland has something for everyone – from a long and fascinating history, to home-grown products that conquered the world – Golf and Whisky! A thriving outdoors sector, dramatic scenery, nature and wildlife, amazing food and beverage produce and world-class events from festivals to sporting meets.
• INTEGRITY – we believe in offering genuine products and services with responsibility to both our clients and to our partners
• INNOVATION – we constantly strive to improve our Experiences and how we deliver them. We seek new partnerships and new products and we react quickly and effectively to changing circumstances
• COLLABORATION – we collaborate and work closely with many other Highland businesses, in mutual support. We also continue to develop close relationships with both domestic and international travel companies
• SUSTAINABILITY – we place strong emphasis on partnering with companies that have a good track record of responsible and ethical behaviour – especially in relation to the environment and employee welfare
• COMMUNICATION – we value honest, clear communication at all levels, both internally and externally to further develop trusting relationships
• ENJOYMENT – we are in the business of delivering meaningful and enjoyable experiences, so it is essential that we and our partners create a relaxed and positive atmosphere
``Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”
The North Highlands offers some truly spectacular off-road biking opportunities
We have a strong ethos towards sustainable and ethical behaviour.
Our secret weapons are the Local experts we work with
We offer a full transport service using our private hire minibus vehicles.
This is our core service, offering a wide range of exciting trips and activities.
Highland Explorer - advise and manage private groups and travel companies
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Sustainability and Communication.
We offer full support to Holiday groups including all planning and logistics.